Autor Thema: Kafka  (Gelesen 1988 mal)

thisal

Kafka
« am: 28. Oktober 2004, 13:06:00 »
Hello all MB collectors,
Could anybody tell me if it is normal that, in the Kafka fountain pen convertor, a small spring moves freely ?
My fp just comes out from a sealed set box, bought at MB\'s.
Maybe this subject has already been dealt with, but my German is often too poor to understand all emails exchanged...
Thanks in advance !
Best regards from Paris (France)

penparadise

Re:Kafka
« Antwort #1 am: 01. November 2004, 17:27:14 »
The Kafka doesn\'t have a converter.  The piston mechanic in the Kafka might look similar to a converter but you can\'t remove it and you can\'t put cartridges into the Kafka - so it is not a converter...
But to answer your question: Yes, it\'s normal - and you\'ll find it in the new converters of Montblanc as well. The moving spring inside the ink tank prevents the stuck of the ink in the back of the tank and possible stop of the ink flow.  A simple and clever addition.

Axel
LG Axel

Montblanc-Sammler seit 1968.
Spezialgebiete:
Alles von 1906 - 1939,
Meisterstücke 1924 - 1959,
Limiteds 1992 - 2006.
bitte keine PMs schicken

thisal

« Antwort #2 am: 01. November 2004, 19:04:47 »
Hello Axel,
Thanks very much for your kind answer.
In the meantime, I have had a look to other Kafka fp, and they all presented the same charactreristics -- so, I was conforted, anyway.
I have seen informations about the new Brandeburg edition 89 ; as there is no leaflet at MB\'s, once again, could any community member scan the artcile refered to, and show them in the forum ?
Best regards to all MB fanatics
Thierry (Paris - France)

penparadise

« Antwort #3 am: 03. November 2004, 20:15:15 »
Thierry,
contact me directly and I\'ll send you a picture.  The size of the pic is too big for this forum.
Axel
LG Axel

Montblanc-Sammler seit 1968.
Spezialgebiete:
Alles von 1906 - 1939,
Meisterstücke 1924 - 1959,
Limiteds 1992 - 2006.
bitte keine PMs schicken