Autor Thema: new 149 limited edition  (Gelesen 2564 mal)

thisal

new 149 limited edition
« am: 16. September 2004, 05:06:30 »
Hello everybody on the forum, a recent article of MB France general manager, Thomas Rix, in the French magazine Le stylographe, says that a special (or limited ?) donation pen \"149\" is to be launched shortly in France, with the Unicef ; in fact, it seems that three designers (including Andrée Putman) have been asked to work on the nib of the 149 -- but it doesn\'t say if the barrel is to be redesigned too, for instance --, and three special 149 will be launched. The date is unknown to me, but perhaps you know more about this, in Germany ? Kind regards to all of you. Thierry (France)

penparadise

Re:new 149 limited edition
« Antwort #1 am: 16. September 2004, 15:04:08 »
Hi Tierry,

Nice to have you here on the board.

Due to my records, there will be three \"Unicef-Donation\" pens, made by three different designers  (Andrée Putman, Helmut Jahn, Tom Sachs). Each limited to 4810. They will be just normal 149s but in special designed boxes/cases - so just the boxes or cases are special, not the pens or the nibs.  The RSP will be between 650,00 and 690,00 Euros (not fixed up today).  Launch is planed for Nov. 2004.

Best regards,

Axel
LG Axel

Montblanc-Sammler seit 1968.
Spezialgebiete:
Alles von 1906 - 1939,
Meisterstücke 1924 - 1959,
Limiteds 1992 - 2006.
bitte keine PMs schicken

thisal

« Antwort #2 am: 17. September 2004, 16:37:34 »
The L.E. boxes just arrived in MB boutiques in France. They look great.  :rolleyes:
The description given by Michael was of course faithful !  ;)
It is a pity that these fp do not wear any mention of the limitation, but...
why not helping the Unicef and get them for the collection...
Kind regards to all
Thierry

steiner

« Antwort #3 am: 17. September 2004, 17:46:06 »
Hi Thierry,

these UNICEF boxes already arrived in in MB boutiques in France ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really strange! It seems that Germany is the last country that gets all those beautiful new pens.

Since the last days you can get several Kafkas at Ebay, but none of them in in the German boutiques. The new Bohème Juwel pens are also already sold in France, and of course not in Germany. And now also the new UNICEF collection.

Hey, what\'s wrong with the German customers ????
Why is Germany the last country that get\'s all these new products??

I\'m a bit upset now.    :mad:

But thank you for this information.

Best regards
Michael

PS: By the way Axel Huebener is \"Penparadise\".

vollmer

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 17. September 2004, 19:24:36 »
Hi Michael,

calm down... although I have no further information about the limited 149er edition (maybe because im interested in pens, not in boxes) I can tell you that the writers edition, dedicated to Franz Kafka was presented by the Montblanc boutique Cologne on last thursday, 9th of september- so there is obviously nothing wrong with german customers...

Kind regards
Regina

steiner

« Antwort #5 am: 17. September 2004, 20:17:38 »
Hi Regina,

then it\'s ok.

I just thoght that all boutiques would start selling the Kafka at the same day. Wouldn\'t that make sense?  :huh:
But may be that\'s another topic.

Thanks for your info on the Kafka!

Best regards,
Michael

steiner

« Antwort #6 am: 30. September 2004, 17:46:42 »
Die neuen Limited Editions der Unicef -Edition sind da !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Es sind wirklich WUNDERSCHÖNE Boxen, wirklich etwas für den Schreibtisch. Ich konnte mal wieder nicht widerstehen und habe mir gleich alle drei Varianten bestellt.   ;)

Am schnellsten bekommt man die Unicef-Edition sicher über:
http://www.scription.de

Viele Grüße
Michael