Autor Thema: Le Petit Prince II  (Gelesen 173 mal)

thisal

Le Petit Prince II
« am: 30. März 2019, 08:24:00 »
Hello everyone, seen yesterday the Petit Prince to come in april. The standard version is quite deceiving, a plain resin in dark brown with no engraving this time and a sheep on the nib, but no aviator in sight athough it is the theme of the series! ; on the contrary, the doué and the solitaire versions are quite more attractive, with wavy patterns on metal (for the doué), and leather (for the solitaire). Ink wil be a dark brown, while the brown 146 fine stationnery notebook looks great!
Thierry
« Letzte Änderung: 31. März 2019, 12:29:36 von thisal »

admin

• Administrator
Re: Le Petit Prince II
« Antwort #1 am: 31. März 2019, 18:54:10 »
Dear Thierry,

sounds tempting !! I am very much looking forward to it !

Best regards
Michael

thisal

« Antwort #3 am: 02. April 2019, 20:20:26 »
Well in fact they are at the same price as the first versions. There will also be a special set of two solitaires in a same box, but it is for later. The solitaire version is attractive to me, but as I said, Iam deceived by the plain resin Brown model, compared with the former blue one, with engravings on the cap… ;-)

admin

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 02. April 2019, 21:50:30 »
Concerning the first version ... I like the dark blue colour but not all the engravings; and I fully agree the plain brown resin is highly tempting!

The Solitaire version looks great ... the problem with me though is that these Solitaire pens are often to heavy to write for a long time. But it's always a pleasure to look at them :-)

thisal

admin

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 04. April 2019, 18:43:15 »
Dear Thierry,

wooow ... 255 Euro ... for a notebook!!! That's impressive. Honestly, I am not sure if these notebooks will be successful at that price point ....